Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who or what has had a strong influence in your life?

My family has and has had  a strong influence on my life especially my little brothers.They have always had and will always have a strong influence on my life because they motivate me to get things done and stay on track. They also have a big influence on me because I know that since I am older than them I need to be a good role model, althought I do not live with them I know by talking on the phone , visiting with them and keeping my grades up I can be a good role model for them.My uncle is also another great influence in my life because he is always telling me im doing good and to keep it up but he also always tells me he believes in me and that he knows I can do anything I put my mind to,He motivates me more than just verbally, he is alwys so caring and when I got good grades for a long time he bought me a new quad not jusr because I needed a new one but because I earned it. My mom is constantly influencing me by telling me I am doing good and to keep it up but she also tells me if I set my mind to anything I can achieve it. My grandma is another great influence in my life she is always asking me if I have everything I need to suceed and that I can do all things. My family is such a great influence on my life, if I didnt have them I have no clue how I be, but because I have them I know I can do anything that I put my mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment